Customer Services Administrator
Knights of Old are a leading privately owned 3rd party transport and logistics company with over 100 years’ experience and a strong reputation for quality and efficiency in the shared user and dedicated transport solutions industry in the UK and Worldwide.
Due to our continued growth and success we have a vacancy for a Customer Service Administrator to work at our customer site in Foston. The successful candidate will be a highly motivated and hands on individual who is able to work on their own initiative alongside being part of a bigger team.
We can offer a competitive salary commensurate with experience, contributory pension, life assurance and enrolment in our cash back health care scheme.
The Customer Service Representative's main responsibilities are:
- To understand the requirements of a wide customer base and manage these through our transport network from initial order to completed delivery.
- Working within an established Customer Service Team, deal with a large volume of incoming enquiries and questions.
- Proactive management of the requirements on a list of allocated key accounts.
- Provide internal and external customers with advice and updates, ETA’s, tracking etc.
- Accountability and overall ownership of any delivery issues and problems, from origination through to resolution.
The essential qualities required to the Customer Service Representative include:
- Must be customer focused and able to demonstrate management of day to day customer requirements within a B2B environment.
- Transport industry knowledge would be an advantage but not essential.
- Must be able to manage time, priorities and a demanding work load within a fast paced department.
- Must be experienced at managing queries, issues and problems with skill and ensure that our customers receive a high level of service at all times.
- Numerate with excellent written English with a confident telephone manner.
- Good excel knowledge and ITC skills
- Problem solving skills and experience of dealing with the management of issues and queries.