We are searching for a very proactive and extremely detail-oriented Executive Assistant/Personal Assistant with excellent interpersonal skills, strong speaking and writing skills, and a very strong work ethic. In return, we offer a competitive salary of £32,000 - £46,000 per annum (based on skill, expertise, knowledge and capabilities) plus a range of benefits including; bean-to-cup barista machine coffee on-demand, professionally equipped gym, free takeaway meal every Friday lunchtime, generous Christmas bonus and all-inclusive party at a top event, fully equipped kitchen and break-room facilities and excellent career development opportunities.
The successful candidate will provide assistance at a high level within the company and will be trusted with complex duties and sensitive information.
This position reports directly to the CEO/Founder and is responsible for all business and personal related duties as delegated by the CEO. This position will primarily provide comprehensive assistance to the CEO so they may focus on their primary responsibilities and maximize time and effectiveness (i.e. responsible for a wide variety of administrative support duties).
- Responsible for a broad variety of administrative tasks for the CEO including: managing an active calendar of appointments; composing and preparing correspondence (both business and personal) and internal documents, coordinate and arrange meetings, agendas and other business/personal tasks that facilitate the CEO's ability to effectively lead the company.
- Spends time and become familiar with all aspects of business.
- Plans, coordinate and ensure the CEO's schedule is effective. Works with the CEO to find appropriate “gatekeeper” and "gateway" solutions, creating win-win situations for direct access to the CEO's time and office.
- Communicates directly, and sometimes on behalf of the CEO, with Board members, senior management staff, and others.
- Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature.
- Maintains credibility, trust and support with senior management staff.
- Works closely and effectively with the CEO to keep him/her well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately. Acts as a "barometer," having a sense for the issues taking place in the environment and keeping the CEO updated.
- Manages a variety of special projects for the CEO, some of which may have organizational impact.
- Conducts ad-hoc research.
- Coordinate and manage vendors and contractors at office and/or residence.
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Occasional light cleaning/organizing e.g. prepare meeting room or event space.
Essential skills & experience.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Extremely detail oriented to ensure accuracy and quality across all tasks.
- Excellent people skills.
- Creative problem solving.
- Ability to speak effectively among executives, clients, customers, and employees.
- Ability to resolve complex administrative problems independently and perform tasks that are diverse and advanced.
- High level of interpersonal skills to interact with co-workers and executives.
- Ability to problem solve and follow through on a variety of tasks.
- Ability to work on business and personal items interchangeably.
- Demonstrate highest level of ethics and ability to maintain confidentiality at all times with all situations and documentation.
- Detail to Appearance; dress in a professional manner.
- Must be flexible and willing to be on call during weekends and after business hours (only called upon occasionally).
- Must demonstrate a can-do attitude.
- Must be able to complete tasks thoroughly and accurately, sometimes with little direction.
- Previous experience handling travel arrangements.
- Ability to read and interpret various documents.
- Demonstrate strong knowledge and extensive use of Microsoft Office and/or Mac OS.
- Holds full driving licence.
Familiarity and/or Expertise Preferred (or a desire to learn quickly)
- Asana project manager
- Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Interviewing/Face to Face Customer Service
- Survey Monkey
- Google Analytics
Ethics. Works with integrity; Upholds organizational values.
Dependability. Follows instructions, responds to management direction; results oriented and committed to achieving objectives and tasks as required. Teamwork and Collaboration.
Exhibits objectivity and openness to others views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit. Communicates effectively.
Professionalism. approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration; Accepts responsibility for own actions.
Organizational Support. Follows policies and procedures; Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; Supports organization’s goals and values.
Quality Management. Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness. Negotiation. Analyses each situation, looking for opportunities to make any situation more beneficial for the CEO and the company. Participates effectively in communication to achieve optimum results.
Please apply online to receive our application form by email.