Security Officer - Derby
Job title: Security Officer
Salary: £9.25 per hour
You must be 18 or over to register for this role.
Who are we?
Stadium serves its clients with one goal in mind – keeping people safe, and in these difficult times we are ensuring our customers stay safe according to government guidelines.
To find out more about us and our story please visit www.wearestadium.com
Stadium are looking for Security Officers in Derby. The successful candidates will have the opportunity to support their local community and offer a safe and professional service to all visitors to the site. You will be required to offer advice and information and keep the site secure. We will provide online training as well as training onsite to the successful candidates in line with government guidelines.
What will the role involve?
- Welcoming visitors to the site and ensuring customers adhere to government guidelines
- Providing an excellent level of customer service to ensure the smooth entrance and exit to the site
- Dealing with any queries and offering additional information regarding the site procedures
- Helping to direct cars to allocated spaces
- Being the eyes and ears of the site and ensuring the team have the information they require
- Patrolling relevant areas when necessary
- Acting as first point of contact in any suspicious situations
Who are we looking for?
To apply for this role, you must hold a current SIA Licence (Door Supervisor/Close Protection).
All skills below are advantageous however, not essential as we will provide all training to support the successful candidates:
- Experience working as a Customer Service Steward
- Previous customer service experience
- An NVQ Level 2 in Spectator safety is an advantage (we will offer this qualification inhouse free of charge if not)
- The ability to react calmly in high pressured situations
Hours of work:
AD-hoc shifts will also be available
07:00-19:00 or 19:00-07:00
You may be required to work on a 4 on 4 off rota
You will be required to provide 5 years’ worth of references and a DBS check will be carried out if one cannot be provided. To ensure you pass through the reference checks swiftly please dial 0300 200 3300 and request a 5-year employment history letter.
If you have previously worked as a Customer Service Host, Close Protection Operative, Spectator Safety Steward, Car Park Attendant, Traffic Management Operative, Retail Assistant, Event Host, Hospitality Host or any other relatable role please apply today with your CV attached!
*Please note that we are adapting our recruitment process to meet COVID-19 government requirements