Copyright © 2018 Roberts Bakery
Roberts Bakery, Rudheath, Northwich, Cheshire, CW9 7RQ
Customer Care: 01606 818030 | Customer Orders 01606 818010
Account Executive Wholesale
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Account Executive Wholesale
Reporting to the Senior NAM you will support the Wholesale channel sales team to achieve stretching commercial KPIs by supporting the NAM community administratively to deliver against the key objectives on time and in full.
What you will contribute
- Effective management of Independent wholesale, ensuring GSV, volume and margin targets are achieved and identify opportunities for FRS to profitably grow.
- Support the NAM community in the delivery of NPD launched both branded and private label.
- Support the NAM community in the completion of customer administration error free and on time.
- First commercial point of contact with Supply Chain and Planning to understand shorts / lates and work cross functionally to resolve.
- Ensure samples are delivered to customers on time for product submission by working with Innovation.
What you will bring
- Degree level education preferred.
- Attention to detail.
- Can do attitude and a desire to support the NAM community to deliver against stretching KPIs.
- Ability to manage time effectively and influence the NAM community in the xxx channel to ensure multiple objectives are met on time and error free.
- Ability to engage external and internal stakeholders to deliver against Wholesale channel objectives.
Key interfaces: Internal - NAMs, SC, CP&A, IBP. Wider commercial and operational organisation. External – Buying Assistants, Product Development.
Dimensions: Ensure that all key administration to successfully deliver FRS objectives are completed on time and without error.
Competitive salary and benefits
About Frank Roberts & Sons
Our family business knows a thing or two about baking bread – and challenging traditions. From the moment we started in 1887, we’ve taken a fresh approach.
Roberts Bakery began as a grocery store, but one that sold freshly baked bread to the residents of Northwich in the heart of Cheshire. We’re still based in the same lovely town, and our bakery is a local landmark. Everyone here knows our iconic cooling towers, with glass walls that show the freshly baked loaves whizzing around on their conveyor belts. While our experimental approach has largely been behind the scenes, our other hallmark has always been firmly centre stage: quality. We use only the finest ingredients to produce delicious bread and other baked goods. At our Little Treats Bakery, we believe everybody deserves a little treat from time to time. So, we make, bake, and decorate delightfully delicious biscuits and iced treats for everyone to enjoy. Find out more at: www.frank-roberts.co.uk/about-us/