Job Purpose: Personal Assistant
Work Duties will include:
- Necessary housekeeping to maintain a clean environment.
- Update family with any personal or household issues.
- Ensure client is hydrated.
- Act quickly & responsibly in case of an emergency.
- Provide emotional support.
Hours and rate of pay:
4 Hours over 2 day - preferably 1 x weekday 1-2pm and Saturday morning but willing to discuss.
£9.60 Employed or £11 Self Employed with proof of DBS, insurance, UTR number
Requirements for applicant
- Proven experience as Personal Care Assistant
- Committed to Health and Safety
- Able to do housework
- Well-organized and reliable
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Positive and compassionate attitude
- DBS will be checked
- Client does smoke
- Enjoys talking about her life in Germany and during the war
- Loves knitting
- Loves watching TV Police shows