Security Officer - Burton
Role - Security Officer
Location - Burton On Trent, DE14
Pay rate - £9.25 p/h
Stadium Group are looking for SIA Licenced professionals to join our team in Burton On Trent.
As a Security Officer you will be acting as our first point of contact with customers at a Ministry Of Justice site. Primarily you will be controlling access to the site. This is a high level MOJ site and it must be manned at all times. You will need to be computer literate, as it involves some weighbridge operations.
There are two shifts per day 2pm to 10pm or 10pm to 6am (8hrs), 4 on 4 off.
As a SIA Licenced holder you will be responsible for:
- Recording and managing the weighbridge operation
- Checking access and lifting the barrier for those with access to the site
- Logging details of all the vehicles and deliveries entering the site
- Providing a first class level of customer service
- This is based in a gatehouse and is not outdoors
- You will be conducting routine patrols of the site
- Acting as first point of contact in any suspicious situations
- Communicating effectively over radio with in-house team & clients
The successful candidate will have the following skills / experience:
- Skills to be able to use a computer
- Extremely reliable, committed to the security of the site
- It would be desirable if you have a DBS
- Ability to interact professionally with customers of all backgrounds
- Able to react calmly in high pressured situations
This work is on a monthly rolling contract leading to a permanent position for the right person.
You will be required to provide 5 years’ worth of references and a DBS check will be carried out if one cannot be provided. To ensure you pass through the reference checks swiftly please dial 0300 200 3300 and request a 3-year employment history letter.
*Please note that we are adapting our recruitment process to meet COVID-19 government requirements
If you have previously worked as an SIA Operative, Door Supervisor, Security Guard, Bouncer, Customer Service Security Host, SIA Event Support assistant, Close Protection Operative, or any other relatable role please apply today!