We are currently looking for an experienced Registered Manager. St Anthony’s is a residential nursing home providing support for 34 physically disabled adults.
We specialise in supporting people who have varying needs as a result of physical and long term neurological conditions including multiple sclerosis, acquired brain and/or spinal injury, bariatric, motor neurone disease, stroke.
In addition to providing support for individuals with complex nursing needs we take an outcome-focused approach to working with individuals and groups both internal and out in the community. From specialist therapy in the extensive physio suite, to a dedicated driver to foster community engagement, we can offer a range of additional activities and opportunities.
we are a friendly team, ensuring the Residents are at the heart of everything we do. You will be responsible and accountable for holding and maintaining the appropriate registration. You will have the overall management of the Service in accordance with Valorum Care’s Values and policies and procedures.
- To be responsible for holding and maintaining the appropriate registration for the service.
- To provide leadership, clinical governance management and clear direction in the delivery of all services within your defined area(s) of responsibility.
- Manage the recruitment, selection and on-going training, development and performance of all staff within your service.
- To monitor and develop the individual and team performance of all members of staff to achieve. optimum performance within defined organisational policy requirements.
- To ensure that disciplinary matters, grievances and whistle blowing issues are dealt with promptly and professionally in accordance with organisational procedures.
- To develop and implement service training plans.
- To implement systems and procedures that monitor, maintain and, where appropriate, challenge and improve standards within your service, ensuring that standards are regularly reviewed to achieve high quality services.
- To ensure that complaints and compliments are handled effectively in accordance with organisational policies ensuring prompt and professional actions in order to minimise conflict.
- To develop and involve your team in exploring innovative ways of improving and delivering services to enhance organisational performance and share these ideas as best practice developments.
- To effectively deploy all resources to ensure you and your home achieve Valorums values.
- To liaise with all regulatory bodies to ensure their requirements are implemented, monitored and maintained.
- To work closely with professional colleagues to develop, agree, monitor and effectively manage your service budgets and report on progress
- To provide safe systems of work within all areas of responsibility in accordance with Valorum’s health and safety policies and procedures
- To take appropriate actions following recommendations from health and safety inspections and other internal audit processes
- Recognised nursing or social care qualification and registration (as appropriate to the needs of the respective Service).
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care or equivalent qualification as required for registration with the relevant inspectorate.
- Substantial experience of operating in a supervisory or management capacity in a care environment
At Valorum Care, we believe that everybody has the right to fulfil their potential and to grow and develop in accordance with their own beliefs, passions and interests. Valorum – which means “value” in Latin – ensure that everybody is valued for who they are as individuals.
It will be evident to us that you have a clear passion for care and do genuinely care for the individuals with our services. We offer a competitive salary; extensive training and we will support you through your journey with Valorum every step of the way.
If you think that you would be a perfect fit for this role, please apply now! We look forward to hearing from you soon.