We are currently looking for a passionate Support Worker to join our mental health care team located in Bradford, BD9.
- Occasional hours bank contract covering as and when (covering sickness and annual leave)
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Provide full personal care including bathing, washing, toileting etc.
- Ensure effective communication is held between colleagues, our customers and their families.
- Provide support with daily activities in the community such as shopping, medical appointments, or days out.
- Maintain maximum independence, considering their physical and emotional needs.
- To ensure that record-keeping is maintained and updated in an accurate, timely, and confidential manner.
It will be evident to us that you have a clear passion for care and do genuinely care for the individuals within our services.
What we offer you:
- Free enhanced child and adult workforce DBS
- Competitive salary
- Paid training and shadowing
- Access to funding for NVQ qualifications
- 12 hour shifts 8-8
If you think that you would be a perfect fit for this role, please apply now. We look forward to hearing from you soon!