Customer Service Supervisor
Steve Porter Transport -a KNP Logistics Group company- is a leading transport and logistics company with vast industry experience and a strong reputation for quality and efficiency in the shared user and dedicated transport solutions industry in the UK and Worldwide.
Due to our continued growth and success we have a vacancy for a Customer Service Supervisor to work at our busy Portsmouth depot. The successful candidate will be a highly motivated and hands on individual who is committed to providing a dedicated first class customer service at all times.
We can offer a competitive salary commensurate with qualifications and experience, contributory pension.
Working Hours Monday – Friday 0800-1730hrs
Reporting to the BDM, The Customer Service Supervisor (and their team) will be responsible for :
- Managing all aspects of the Steve Porter Transport customer service function as well as coordinating our customer experience with other group functions.
- Resolving delivery problems and providing ETA’s.
- The production and monitoring of all Customer KPI reporting.
- Attending customer review meetings and providing relevant feedback to the business.
- To provide continuous improvement through reviewing and implementing new procedures.
The essential qualities of the Customer Service Manager include:
- Experience of working in customer facing transport operations.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Demonstrable experience of managing people in a busy environment.
- Confident telephone manner.
- Strong ITC skills.
If your skills match the above then we would like to hear from you so please press apply.