Client Relations Manager * Luxury new care home*
Location: Elsyng House Care Home, Enfield, London
Hours: 40 hours per week, 9am – 5.30pm (occasional weekend work,when required)
Salary: 35,000 per annum + Commission OTE £50k
Oakland Care is a growing healthcare organisation with a current portfolio of four luxury care homes and a new luxury home opening in Enfield in December 2020. We are currently recruiting for our team at Elsyng House and we are recruiting for an experienced and pro-active Client Relations Manager to start in September.
Elsyng House Care Home will offer 75 superior private en-suite bedrooms and will provide the highest quality residential, nursing, dementia and respite care in a five-star setting. We will have a multitude of luxurious day lounges for our residents to relax in. The home will be complemented by some fantastic features and plenty of other facilities to enable our residents to stay fit and healthy.
What do you need to succeed?
Our mission it to provide exceptional homes for people to live, love and be loved where everyone is part of our Family.
We offer fantastic induction, training and development, we use a values-based approach to recruitment to identify our core values in you;
- Family: We are one family who have fun and care with passion. You’ll therefore be understanding of others (colleagues and residents) with a people-focused approach.
- Integrity: We are trustworthy, transparent and ethical. Your Integrity will be key, as will an ability to work with compassion.
- Respect: We treat people with respect and dignity. Motivated to go above and beyond and passionate about what you achieve on a day to day basis will be key, in order to provide the best possible service to residents.
- Exceptional: We strive to exceed expectations. A willingness to learn and grow is crucial, accompanied by a sense of challenge and accountability for your work / contributions to improving lives.
Client Relations Manager role:
Our Client Relations Managers are fundamental to the successful marketing of the service. They are the first point of call for all our new customers and their families. As our Clients Relations Manager, you will be responsible for the marketing of the home, managing the end to end enquiries and developing successful relationships with our customers, and also important local area contacts, as key aspect of the role will be to lead on local networking and developing relationships that create community involvement that will benefit our residents
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Build positive relationships by regular communication with residents, relatives and external stakeholders.
- Overall responsibility to meet the occupancy as agreed in the budget.
- Effectively follow through each enquiry from initial contact though to the final decision.
- Maintain data for all enquiries keeping the Home Manager briefed on occupancy and average weekly fee.
- Support the Move in Process, ensuring that the resident and their families experience is positive.
- Ensure that all required moving in documentation and finances are completed prior to admission.
- Be instrumental in the development of the home marketing plan.
- Overall responsibility for organising networking activities to ‘show case’ the home.
- Work with the management team to ensure local PR opportunities, this involves organising events within the home as well as liaising with the Lifestyles team to showcase activities.
- Organise events for prospective customers designed to provide a positive ‘taster’ of the lifestyle opportunities at the home.
- Support, develop and coach team members to demonstrate a positive culture within the home.
- Lead on sales training and initiatives to maximise occupancy.
- Liaise with members of the team to ensure the home presents well at all times..
What skills and attributes we are looking for?
The successful candidate will have excellent written and verbal communication skills and experience of working in a fast-paced sales environment. Previous experience of working in a care sector would be an advantage.
Experience, knowledge and skills:
- Minimum of two years Sales Marketing experience
- Proven track record in Customer Relations
- Sales experience in the healthcare sector – would be advantageous
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Excellent written, non-verbal and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of care homes (desirable)
- Knowledge of and competence in Microsoft Office applications and Windows based operating environments – Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, Explorer (plus other sales/marketing IT tools)
- Excellent presentation & professional attitude
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Ability to promote a professional image for the company at all times
- Ability to travel to other homes for training / support
- Confidential and Diplomatic
- Positive attitude
We offer an attractive salary and a very attractive commission bonus linked to successful placements, 25 holidays (plus 8 bank holidays), company pension, excellent work environment, team support, and further training and development opportunities within the business.
- Excellent basic salary of £35k per annum
- Very attractive commission plan (making OTE of around £50k per annum)
- 33 days holiday entitlement (inc bank holidays)
- Paid DBS application
- Free on-site Parking
- Comprehensive Induction and commitment to on-going training
- Refer a Friend bonus
- Great supportive working environment
- Additional on-going training and development opportunities.
If you are interested in this role, think you have all the necessary skills and would like to join our amazing team then we really want to hear from you!