Role purpose: Implement a robust training management system across the business; develop, facilitate, deliver, and supervise training programmes for employees.
The long-term vision is to establish a Training Division within the business that meets all of the training needs within the company without the need for external support.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of a robust training management system.
- Develop, facilitate, deliver, and supervise training programmes for employees and subcontractors across the organisation.
- Complete a company-wide training analysis, in partnership with department managers, to establish base-competency levels on a job-role basis.
- Provide support and advice to Senior Management, other management, supervisory management in relation to training requirements.
- Ensure a process for continual improvement of training standards is implemented across the business.
- Any other duties deemed appropriate and within the individual’s skill sets
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- A track record in developing and executing successful training programmes.
- Good organisation and time management skills.
- High integrity and openness combined with commitment to good governance.
- Energetic, highly motivated, with an inquiring mind and passion for excellence and innovation.
- DTTLS / PTTLS / CTLLS or equivalent.
- Experience in the utilities / construction industry is desirable.
- Drive to build the training management functions within the business.
- Valid UK driving licence.