Job title: SIA Operative
Salary; £9.25 - £9.75
Dependent upon location
Who are we…?
Stadium serves its clients with one goal in mind – keeping people safe. This is a goal we consistently achieve through the three key parts of our business: Event Services, Training, and temporary Hostile Vehicle Mitigation (HVM). We tailor all three of these services to our clients’ wishes, which range from football clubs and music festivals through to local authorities.
To find out more about us and our story please visit www.wearestadium.com
Who are we looking for…?
We are looking for SIA operatives in the Birmingham area. The successful candidates will have the opportunity to work at events including football matches, concerts, festivals, University open days and much more.
You could also be offered the chance to work at some amazing venues across the UK including Liverpool FC, Burnley FC, Derby County FC, Wolverhampton Wanderers FC, Burton Albion FC and the list goes on!
To apply for this role you must hold a current SIA Licence (Door Supervisor/Close Protection).
Responsibilities of a SIA Operative include however, are not limited to;
- Welcoming visitors to the venue
- Dealing with any queries & offer additional information regarding the event
- Checking access passes and performing searches for all visitors entering events (where applicable)
- Helping to direct flow of foot traffic
- Offering an excellent level of customer service to ensure the smooth running of an event
- Being the eyes and ears of the event and ensuring the safety team have the information they require
- Patrolling relevant areas when necessary
- Acting as first point of contact in any suspicious situations
All skills below are advantageous however, not essential as we will provide all training to support the successful candidates;
- Experience working as an Event Steward
- Previous customer service experience
- An NVQ Level 2 in Spectator safety is an advantage (however we can offer this qualification inhouse free of charge if not)
- Able to react calmly in high pressured situations
Please note all work is offered on a casual basis giving you the flexibility to work around any current commitments.
Customer Service Security Host, SIA Event Support assistant, Close Protection Operative, or any other relatable role please apply today!
*Please note that we are adapting our recruitment process to meet covid-19 government requirements.