National Operations Manager
Job title: National Operations Manager
Location: Midlands (role requiring nationwide travel)
Salary: £40,000 - £45, 000 + Car allowance
Contract type: Permanent Full Time
Hours of work: 40 hours per week the hours of work will be flexible to meet with the business demands and will often include weekends and evenings.
Who are we…?
Stadium serves its clients with one goal in mind – keeping people safe. This is a goal we consistently achieve through the three key parts of our business: Event Services, Training, and temporary Hostile Vehicle Mitigation (HVM). We tailor all three of these services to our clients’ wishes, which range from football clubs and music festivals to local authorities.
To find out more about our story please visit www.wearestadium.com
Who are we looking for…?
Due to our expansion, we are looking for an outstanding National Events Operations Manager, with a proven track record, to join our current operations team. This post would be midlands based however travel to events across the UK would be required. We are a business that has grown over the last few years with no view to stop there. The ideal candidate must be very hands-on and not afraid to roll up their sleeves. Seen as an exceptional leader of teams of all levels and skillsets.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to;
- To oversee the daily running of all of our events operations, including but not limited to football clubs, local authority planners and major event organisers
- Developing our team of Operations Managers, supervisors and overall teams at each site through mentoring, guidance and leadership
- Working very closely with our recruitment, staffing, and training teams to ensure the right number and caliber of staff are deployed at each venue.
- Working closely with all our clients both old and new, in developing new and existing business
- Developing and implementing operational plans and risk assessments.
- Working closely with the finance department to ensure all budgets are met
The ideal candidate will have the following experience, qualifications, and skills;
- Experience working in the events industry
- Ability to communicate with clients up to executive level
- A focused and analytical ‘change maker’, who is adept at developing continuous improvement strategies and program delivery at every level within the organisation
- Proven track record of managing multi-site contracts
- World-class organisation and strategic planning skills
- Excellent management and development skills
- Ability to build and maintain excellent working relationships and a collaborative working environment
- L4 Diploma in Spectator Safety Management would be an advantage
If you would like to be considered for this position please apply today!
*Please note that we are adapting our recruitment process to meet Covid-19 government requirements. As this is such a pivotal appointment for our organisation applicants can expect a multiple-stage recruitment process. This initially will include a series of remote interviews. However, candidates who are successful at this stage may be invited to an operation when social distancing restrictions allow. Due to the current restrictions in place and the consequent impact on the industry we are unable to clarify an exact start date at this moment. However, this situation is continually evolving and we will ensure that all applicants are updated in relation to this as soon as possible.