Social Care Worker
Social Care Worker
We have several exciting new vacancies available for Social Care Workers at Pineshield, working with adults, supporting them to live independently in their own home as well as out and about with social activities within the community. We are looking to work in local geographical areas in a new and exciting way.
We have part time and full-time contracts available with a pay scale of £8.75-£9.50 plus travel time and mileage. No experience necessary as a fully paid training induction is provided.
- Having a driving licence and use of your own vehicle as the role is community based.
- Being flexible and available between 07:00 – 23:00 over five days a week including weekends on a rota basis that meets the business needs.
- Commitment to ongoing paid training and working towards your QCF level 2 in Health & Social Care.
Other staff benefits for working at Pineshield:
- We are in the process of implementing the PASS system so care staff have all the up to date information at hand.
- You are given a works mobile with the PASS, the professional code of conduct and the safeguarding apps.
- We will support you to obtain a Blue Light Card which give you discount in several high street stores and restaurants.
- We are partnered with Hastee Pay, a system which allows staff who run into unexpected financial difficulties before there next pay is due, to borrow on what they have already earned.
- We are partnered with the Care Friends Scheme.
- We run a care worker employee of the month as a thank you to staff who have worked extra or who have been complemented for a job well done.
- Full training and support for your career development.
If you are interested, then please apply today and we will send you a job application form and job description.
We are currently interviewing weekly so if you are successfully shortlisted for the post we will be back in touch and you will be invited to attend an interview.