Night Transport Administrator
Knights of Old are a leading privately owned 3rd party transport and logistics company with over 100 years’ experience and a strong reputation for quality and efficiency in the shared user and dedicated transport solutions industry in the UK and Worldwide.
Due to our continued growth and success we have a vacancy for an experienced Night Transport Administrator to work at our Kettering depot. Reporting into the Night Operations Manager the successful candidate will be a highly motivated and self -sufficient individual who is able to work on their own initiative as well as being part of a bigger team.
We can offer a competitive salary commensurate with experience, contributory pension, life assurance and enrolment in our cash back health care scheme.
Monday – Friday 18.00 – 04.00
The main responsibilities of the Night Transport Administrator include:
- To assist in the planning and administration of moving freight in the most efficient way possible, and generating all associated paperwork.
- To update the traffic management system and preparing load lists.
- To ensure that all customer requirements are met by the resources available and within designated time scales.
- Provision and assistance in office management and answering the telephone
- Booking in deliveries and tracking jobs.
- To perform a customer service function when necessary.
The essential qualities of the Transport Accounts Supervisor include:
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Good geographical knowledge of the UK and Europe.
- Strong communication skills at all levels.
- Strong team work ethic
- Experience of working within a logistics operation.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
If your skills match the above then we would like to hear from you so please press apply.