Financial Planning & Analysis Analyst
The role is responsible for the development of reporting systems, which will drive correct decision making within the current business as well as within any future acquisitions. The organisation has significant plans for further acquisitions creating real scope and challenge for the FP&A function. The function itself is very newly created and so there is substantial opportunity for autonomy in developing fledgling systems as well as to be involved in budgeting and forecasting processes. This role gives full access and interaction throughout the organisation.
- Accountable for the development and improvement of the reporting processes
- Maintenance and development of the existing SAP / Anaplan etc systems, ensuring all finance systems are integrated
- Taking a proactive approach to developing solutions in the system
- Assisting in the creation of a robust controls process around the finance systems
- Assisting the FP&A Manager in the preparation of high-quality budgets / forecasts and understanding how these relate to the strategy for the business
- Producing detailed reports and analysis to the senior finance team
- Identifying and analysing variances between actual performance and previous forecasts
- Along with the FP&A Manager, act as the business partner to the wider finance team to understand their requirements and explain the capabilities within the reporting tools available
- Assisting the Group Financial Controller with the implementation of Karro systems, SAP / Anaplan etc, into future business acquisitions
Skills and experience:
- ACCA/CIMA part-qualified and actively pursuing full qualification
- Strong systems knowledge; SAP / Anaplan (Desirable)
- Strong management reporting experience
- Confident in building and maintaining key stakeholder relationships
- Proven track record of producing detailed reports and analysis
- Analytical and mathematical mind-set, with a problem-solving approach
- A self-motivated individual thriving in a dynamic and fast-paced work environment, to meet tight deadlines
- Flexible approach and the ability to deal with high levels of change
- Driven and motivated to develop their skill set and progress a career
- Strong IT and Excel skills; Pivot Tables, Sumifs, V Look-Ups etc
Proactive health and safety is a prerequisite to employment at Karro Foods. All roles have a responsibility to demonstrate commitment to the companies’ health and safety goals, and as such it forms an essential component of all job descriptions, at all levels.
- Competitive salary
- Generous holiday allowance
- Competitive contributory pension
- Life assurance scheme funded by Karro
At Karro we are dedicated to rewarding and enriching the careers of the people who work for us. If you are hardworking, willing to get involved and respond well to a challenging and fast-moving environment, then you will find Karro to be a well-matched employer who will support you at every turn and reward your dedication with support, development and long-term career prospects.
Karro Food Group is a major UK food business, employing c. 5,000 people over 14 sites across the UK and Ireland and generating turnover of £1.2bn. Karro is a leading producer of both fresh and cooked meat products, and, following its recent acquisition of Young’s Seafood, is now one of the UK’s leading multi-protein food businesses. The business supplies to retail, foodservice and manufacturing customers across the UK, as well as export customers globally.