SIA Security Officer
Job title: SIA Security Officer
Location: North Warwickshire
Salary; £7.70 - £8.21
Who are we…?
Stadium serves its clients with one goal in mind – keeping people safe. This is a goal we consistently achieve through the three key parts of our business: Event Services, Training, and temporary Hostile Vehicle Mitigation (HVM). We tailor all three of these services to our clients’ wishes, which range from football clubs and music festivals through to local authorities.
To find out more about our story please visit www.wearestadium.com
Who are we looking for…?
Stadium are looking for experienced SIA Security Officers in the North Warwickshire area. The successful candidate will be able to work with a prestigious, professional and well known client. The client is easily commutable by car from Birmingham, Sutton Coldfield, Tamworth, Walsall, Coventry and Nuneaton.
The main purpose of this role is to provide a security presence to ensure the assets and staff are protected from theft, damage and injury by ensuring no unauthorised persons enter the premises.
You must be the holder of a current SIA Licence (Security Guard/Door Supervisor/Close Protection) for this role.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to;
- Welcoming visitors to the premises and issuing relevant pass/permits
- Maintaining a record of who is on site and their location
- Ensuring no unauthorised access to the premises
- Monitor, assist and direct all use of the car park
- Take and distribute deliveries where applicable
- Acting as first point of contact in any suspicious situations
- Communicate effectively over radios with in-house team and clients
- Offer an excellent level of customer service
- Patrolling relevant areas as appropriate
The successful candidate will have the following skills/experience
- Ability to interact professionally with customers
- Able to react calmly and maintain this in a high-pressured situation
- Excellent observation skills
- Ability to use your initiative and make quick decisions
Previous experience at events is advantageous however, training will be provided
All work is offered on a casual basis giving you flexibility to work around your current commitments.
Customer Service Security Host, SIA Event Support assistant, Close Protection Operative, or any other relatable role please apply today!