Resort Coordinator, CLC Duchally Country Estate, Perthshire, Scotland
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and knowledgeable Resort Coordinator to assist with all aspects of Leisure Sales and Marketing including advertising, promoting and exposure on social media.
As Resort Coordinator, you’ll fully support, from administrative, customer service, and sales lead development perspectives, the Director of Sales (DOS) to develop future and repeat business. Including, but not limited to:
- Identify new contacts, develop sales leads, and respond to sales opportunities in order to maximise revenue and build business relationships
- Manage our social media pages
- Monitor customer satisfaction regularly and resolve any outstanding issues to ensure future business
- Arrange and carry out resort show rounds
- Understand and use of property management system, reservation system and accounting functions
- Assist DOS with revenue management and marketing strategies to maximise revenue and profit
You’ll be required to work 5 days out of 7 - shifts includes weekends as per company needs.
We’d like you to have the following experience and skills:
We’ll provide you with great company benefits including, discounts on worldwide holidays, complimentary use of the leisure facilities, clothing allowance and training and development allowance. Salary from £18,720 pa.
CLC World Resorts & Hotels is one of Europe’s largest independent resort developers and operators with 35 years’ dedication to providing memorable holidays. www.clcworld.com
If you’d like the opportunity to deliver fantastic results, then email us with your CV and covering letter at email@example.com Please use the subject line – Resort Coordinator.