Are you a driven and motivated IT Onboarding Engineer?
Do you have a passion for providing first-class customer service?
Do you want to work for the number one Managed Service Provider in the East Midlands?
Due to continued success, Air IT have an exciting opportunity for an Onboarding Engineer to join our Service Delivery team. Founded in 2005 Air IT has grown from strength-to-strength and is now ranked as a world leading Managed Service Provider. We take pride in having an employee-centric environment and are strong believers in developing the skills, knowledge and resource of our workforce.
As an Onboarding Engineer you will be planning managing and completing onboarding ensuing that new clients are satisfied and their expectations met.
Our ideal candidate will be a great relationship builder, someone who has a strong technical background and has worked in a Managed Service Provider. You will be a motivated team player and natural problem solver with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. A passion for IT and providing outstanding customer service is essential.
- Onboard new clients in line with business requirements and best practices
- Produce technical recommendations, alongside a nominated account manager, to ensure that client infrastructure is as secure, reliable and efficient as possible.
- To log all activity on client accounts in the CRM system
- Manage projects effectively so that clients are kept up to date with progress and change status
- Create and maintain appropriate client site documentation for each designated client
- Participate as and when required in out of hours’ systems updates and maintenance, so as to ensure disruption to clients’ systems is kept to a minimum.
- Work in accordance with company values, policies, procedures and standards
Interested? You will need experience of:
- administering and supporting the latest MS technologies, with certifications to demonstrate competence.
- setting up and maintaining business networks
- virtualisation technologies and environments
- setting up and supporting mobile devices
- key technologies, such as: MS Windows Operating Systems, MS Exchange Server, MS Office, MS Windows Hyper-V, Symantec and Windows backup, Server hardware support, router and firewall troubleshooting.
- A full driving license is essential
The hours of work are 40 per week. This is based on a rota, shifts falling between 07:30-00:00, Monday-Sunday. Applicants must be flexible to work additional hours to fulfil the requirements of the job role.