IT Infrastructure Project Engineer
Are you an experienced and driven IT Infrastructure Project Engineer?
Do you have a passion for providing first-class customer service?
Do you want to work for the number one Managed Service Provider in the East Midlands?
Due to continued success, Air IT have an exciting opportunity for an experienced IT Infrastructure Project Engineer to join our Projects Team. Founded in 2005 Air-IT has grown from strength-to-strength and is now ranked as a world leading Managed Service Provider. We take pride in having an employee-centric environment and are strong believers in developing the skills, knowledge and resource of our workforce.
As an IT Infrastructure Project Engineer you will be responsible for installing, provisioning and configuring large IT and communications systems in line with specifications. You will be responsible for delivering technical projects within agreed timescales and managing client communications during projects. There will also be a responsibility to provide user training and support to ensure that projects are delivered in line with customer requirements.
Our ideal candidate will be an experienced IT Project Engineer from a Managed Service Provider background. You will be a motivated, natural problem solver with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. A passion for technology and providing outstanding customer service is essential.
Key responsibilities include:
- Install, provision and configure IT and communications systems
- Deliver technical projects in a timely manner, meeting agreed timescales
- Manage all projects effectively to ensure that clients are kept up to date with progress
- Provide in depth user training and user support
- Set up and maintain the appropriate client site documentation for each designated client
- Provide outstanding customer service to a vast client base
- Work in accordance with company values, policies, procedures and standards.
You will need:
- Previous experience as an engineer for a Managed Service Provider
- Experience of installing and supporting server hardware
- Experience of setting up and supporting mobile devices
- Knowledge and experience of phone systems such as 3CX and hosted VoIP systems
- Excellent problem solving and customer service skills
- Current and valid driving licence
- Flexibility with working hours
Experience with the following technologies:
- Virtualisation Technologies and Environments
- Microsoft Windows Operating Systems
- Microsoft Exchange Server
- Microsoft Windows Hyper-V
- Microsoft Azure
- Microsoft Office 365
- StorageCraft Backup Software
- Datto Backup Software
- Router and firewall troubleshooting
Company Benefits include:
- Quarterly staff awards
- Birthday rewards
- Flexible working
- Funded social events
- Referral bonuses
- Cinema nights
- Fitness bootcamp
- Discounted broadband
- Employee of the Year Award
- Kudos rewards
- Regular team events
- Funded qualifications
- Family fun days
- Funded xmas party
- Subsidised gym membership
- Complimentary sports tickets
Our standard hours of work are Monday to Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm, plus scope for overtime.
If you are interested in our IT Infrastructure Project Engineer role then please apply online.