We have exciting opportunities for Senior Residential Support Workers to join the team in a new residential children's home due to open in December 2019. The new home, based in Dukinfield, will accommodate five young people and specialise in providing care for those affected by Autism and other learning disabilities. In return we can offer; a competitive salary, career and training development and fantastic working conditions.
We are a family owned business within the childcare sector offering great opportunities. We were established in 1997 and we have grown considerably and worked hard to provide the best full time care and rehabilitation for children and young people. We look after children and young people of 10-18 years of age, with challenging behaviour / complex needs, children on the periphery of offending and those affected by Autism and Learning Difficulties.
We have consistently delivered placement stability, high quality health and social care and achieved excellent educational results, which have been pivotal to our success in achieving positive outcomes for children with all kinds of challenging behaviours.
The Senior Support Worker and Support workers will be responsible for:
• To act as a key worker to specific children and young people
• To promote structure, boundaries and domestic routines within the home.
• Working in line with children and young people’s care and placement plans.
• Supporting young people with project and group work.
• Experience of offering a comprehensive residential service to children and young people affected by Autism and learning difficulties.
• Minimum of an NVQ Level 3 qualification in Health & Social Care, Children & Young People
• Full UK Driving licence
We have full time, part time and bank positions available, covering; sleep ins, shift work, evening and weekends on a rota system.
Pay varies from £9.10-9.90 p/h dependant on experience with a £40 sleep-in bonus.
If you feel you meet the above criteria and have the drive and determination to succeed please apply by send your CV to email@example.com or give us a call on 0161 439 0484 to talk with our recruitment team today!