Front End Supervisor
We offer great jobs, great pay, great benefits and a great place to work! We are currently looking for a full time Front End Supervisor to join our Hayes warehouse. In return we can offer a competitive rate of pay between £9.45 to £12.90 per hour, personal and career growth, a friendly and supportive work environment and great benefits including life insurance, optical and dental benefit, pension plan and Employee Assistance Programme.
We are a multi-billion dollar global membership warehouse club, with warehouses in eight countries. We are the recognised leader in our field, dedicated to quality in every area of our business and respected for our outstanding business ethics. Despite our large size and explosive international expansion, we continue to provide a family atmosphere in which our employees thrive and succeed.
The Front End Supervisor will be responsible for:
- Overseeing employees including participating in recruitment, performance reviews and training.
- Co-ordinating activities and upholding standards of the front end department
- Promoting a high level of productivity and member service.
- Performing cashiering, boxing and other front end duties as necessary, upholding safety and security procedures.
- Arranging register fund increases, verifying prices and overriding register system flags to enable a smooth flow of members through the lines.
The successful Front End Supervisor will have the following skills/attributes:
- Previous management experience is preferred
- Qualified to A-level standard or equivalent is preferred
- Service oriented approach – experienced in ‘going the extra mile’
- Familiarity of working in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
If you would like to join a team where the employees are the best in the Wholesale Industry then please press apply now.