Event Steward - Matlock
Stadium are looking for event stewards to join our team during a temporary contract with the potential for ongoing casual work. This will be starting the weekend of September 7th/8th and finishing on the weekend of October 26th/27th.
This is a great opportunity if you are wanting to work for a set period or if you are wanting something ongoing on a casual basis. It will also be a great way to get involved in the events industry if you are thinking of making this into a career.
You may also have opportunities to work across the region and UK such as, Derby, Stoke, Wolverhampton, Coventry, Birmingham, Burnley, Liverpool and other major events on an ongoing basis.
Join us today to receive competitive rates of pay and excellent training.
The successful Event Steward will be responsible for all or some of the following:
- Greet all visitors with enthusiasm & a positive manner that enter the event
- Deal with all queries & offer additional information to enhance their visit
- Check access passes where applicable
- Helping to direct flow of foot & car traffic
- Offer an excellent level of customer service to ensure a smooth running of event
- Being the eyes and ears of the event
The successful candidates will have the following skills / experience:
- Previous experience at events is advantageous however training will be provided
- Ability to interact professionally with customers of all backgrounds
- Able to react calmly in high pressured situations
All work is offered on a casual basis giving you flexibility to work around your current commitments or an opportunity to make it a regular commitment.