£17097 Pro Rata
Access Community Services ltd have been supporting adults with learning disabilities for 20 years. Our head office is based in Southport and we provide services in Sefton and West Lancashire.
Support Workers required
Full Time Part Time and Bank Contracts
We are looking for flexible, reliable and compassionate support workers to work with adults with learning disabilities and complex needs within supported living and on an outreach basis.
- As a support worker you must be able to:
- Promote the principles of ordinary living and equal opportunities.
- Enable people to make choices, remain central to all decisions, living as independently as possible and maximise their potential.
- Assist with day to day living tasks such as personal care, cooking, cleaning, shopping and community presence.
- You must be able to work alone and as part of a team on a rota basis to include nights and weekends.
- Have good communication and listening skills.
- Have the ability to produce brief reports.
- Have the desire to hep and motivate others.
- Ability to demonstrate the values and beliefs required to make a difference to peoples lives.
- Permanent contracts and guaranteed hours
- Fixed rotas and flexible working patterns
- Free full training provided with opportunities to complete further diplomas in Health and Social Care.
- Employee of the month scheme
- Overtime available
- Local work.
Pay Scale up to £17097.00 pro rata
Day and Evening shifts as part of rota.
Sleep ins and Waking nights as part of rota
Please apply online to be considered for the Support Worker role.
permanent contracts and guaranteed hours
fixed rotas and flexible working patterns
free full training provided with opportunities to complete further diplomas in Health and Social Care
employee of the month scheme