We offer great jobs, great pay, great benefits and a great place to work! We are currently looking for full time and part time Bakery Assistants for our Hayes store. In return we can offer competitive rates of pay between £9.10-12.35 per hour, personal and career growth, a friendly and supportive work environment and great benefits including life insurance, optical and dental benefit, pension plan and Employee Assistance Programme.
We are a multi-billion dollar global membership warehouse club, with warehouses in eight countries. We are the recognised leader in our field, dedicated to quality in every area of our business and respected for our outstanding business ethics. Despite our large size and explosive international expansion, we continue to provide a family atmosphere in which our employees thrive and succeed.
The Bakery Assistant will be responsible for garnishing, wrapping, labelling and stocking bakery products.
The Bakery Assistant’s duties will include:
- Wrapping and packaging baked goods by hand or with wrapping machine
- Assembling pre-cut cardboard boxes for packaging baked goods
- Weighing and labelling products, culls broken, underweight, heavy or defective goods to uphold standards for quality and consistency of finished product
- Moving products by pushing on large, wheeled, metal racks
- Monitoring bakery sales area and restocks as needed, monitoring pull dates and compiling with health code
- Provides prompt and courteous member service
- Maintaining current product knowledge of bakery items
- Direct members to product and service locations in the warehouse
- Ensure wrapping area and sales area is clean and clear of debris, following safety and security procedures
- Assists with front end duties and other departments in the warehouse where necessary
Training will be provided.
The successful Bakery Assistant will:
- Ideally be well educated to GCSE level
- Have member service experience
- Flexible with regards to working hours (between the hours of 04:00-23:00 Monday-Sunday)
- Service orientated – experienced in ‘going the extra mile’
- Energetic and familiar with working in a fast paced environment
Applicants are required to complete a Food Safety Certification required within 30 days.
If you would like to join a team where the employees are the best in the Wholesale industry then please press apply now.
We are an equal opportunities employer. All Job offers are made subject to a Substance misuse test and a background check. All Job offers are subject to a 90 day probationary period.