CWS Recruitment Ltd t/a
Leicester Business Centre
111 Ross Walk
Our Engineering client based in Leicester is looking for experienced CMM Programmer to join their team on Temp – perm basis.
- Write programmes from CAD data.
- Prepare inspection reports for customer submission.
- Plan CMM work load / capacity and work to deadline.
- Inspect production parts to significant characteristics and develop ongoing specification.
- To maintain and update the master sample control process.
- Flexibility within the QA department including liaison with customer and general QA duties – including but not limited to: line support when required, initial problems solving & investigation with production, product & process auditing.
Key Experiences and Qualifications:
- Should have a working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel would be advantageous.
- Proven ability to operate CMM.
- Proven ability to write CMM programmes from a CAD data.
- Ability to read engineering and CAD drawings.
- Should be willing to take on training in quality tools / techniques.
- Experience of working within the automotive or engineering industry.
- Experience of CMM operation.
- Should possess good communication skills.
- Should give attention to detail and work accurately.
- Should have an appreciation of Quality Systems – TS16949 would be advantageous.
- PCDMIS measurement and programming skills.
- MCCOSMOS will be an advantage
Monday – Thursday 7.30am – 4pm
Friday 7.30am – 3pm
To apply send your CV to email@example.com