CWS Recruitment Ltd t/a
Leicester Business Centre
111 Ross Walk
Landscaping Team Leader
A leading UK Grounds maintenance company are looking for a Landscaping Team Leader.
The Landscape Team Leader shall oversee a member of the landscaping team which are responsible for achieving high standards for the the installation of commercial and developer landscape schemes. Operate a range of commercial equipment Rotovators, powered rollers, tractors, ride on mowers, strimmers and hedge trimmers
- Driving license is essential
- A valid CSCS Card or prepared to apply for this
- Trailer license
- Preferably should have a minimum of 1 years experience in commercial or developer landscaping.
- Preferably should have some experience in hard landscaping however not essential
The role includes:
- Delegate works to team and undertake general commercial and developer landscape duties as directed by the Contracts Manager or Production Manager to ensure a high standard of work is maintained at all times in accordance with an established schedule of works.
- Duties are to include both mechanical and manual operations and will cover the broad spectrum of general commercial and developer landscaping. Duties to include: Turfing, planting, seeding, fencing, hard landscaping and grounds maintenance.
- Carry out daily checks on vehicles, equipment and machinery to written procedures.
- Responsible for the health and safety of themselves, their work colleagues and others who may be affected by their activity, working in accordance with the Company’s safety policies.
- Manage, maintain and operate plant and equipment in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions and Company policies.
- To liaise with site managers daily, ensuring that works are completed on time and to budget.
- Work in accordance with company requirements, this may mean that overtime will be required to complete the works to the required deadline.
- Undertake any relevant training which may be deemed necessary to ensure duties are carried out effectively.
- Respond in an appropriate manner to all requests or enquiries from members of the public.
Please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org