Water Utilities Operative
We are working on behalf of one of the leading companies in the UK in their field. They offer a wide range of specialist services to the utilities industry from installing new gas, water, electricity & communications networks to repairing and maintaining existing infrastructure.
With a new office based at their headquarters in Gloucestershire, our client continue to have rapid growth, almost doubling their workforce in the previous year. With recent contract wins opening the doors for 250 more staff to join their ever-growing team, they are now in the position to expand even further and have opportunities for new operatives in their Water division that are skilled and hard-working individuals looking for a long-term career in an established and thriving company.
The right candidates will have a positive ‘’can do’’ attitude along with the drive to maintain the high-quality work we are renowned for. You will utilise your knowledge and experience to ensure that all works are completed to the required Health, Safety and Quality standards.
Day to day:
- Operatives required to carry out mains laying and rehabilitation work
- Open Cut, Pipe Bursting, Slip Lining and Directional Drilling.
- Responsible for ensuring all Health and Safety standards are met
- Communication with supervisors and other colleagues
- Utility network experience R&M clean water
- Experience in open cute, pipe bursting and slip lining.
- Able to use electronic devices for recording of company and client work details
- Preferred training requirements – NRSWA operative units 001 – 007
- EUSR Water Hygiene
- EUSR Shea Water
Ongoing long term projects
Competitive rates and salaries
Regular overtime opportunities