© Reflex Labels Ltd. All rights reserved
Customer Service Representative
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Customer Service Executive to join the office team of a well established label and packaging manufacturing company based in Leicester. The full time permanent role is responsible for managing a portfolio of customers in a fast paced office environment where customer requirements can change on a daily basis, so the successful candidate will thrive on a challenge, make their own decisions and work using their own initiative with attention to detail.
We are one of the largest companies of its kind in the UK and with an international customer-base, and serve a broad range of customer sectors. Products include self adhesive labels, shrink sleeves including R.O.S.O., linerless labels, flexible packaging, artwork and design and more. We seek to be on the forefront of innovation, investing in technology and people for continuous improvement.
Duties will include:
- Being the internal point of contact for an existing customer base
- Managing the order process from enquiry stage through to delivery, along with all relevant administration including stock management, job completion and filing
- Understanding the diverse product range that the company offers and processing through the internal system accurately
- Speaking to customers, external sales reps and the production team on a daily basis both over the phone and by email
- Attending customer visits with the external rep as and when required
- Flexible packaging/Lamination knowledge an advantage
- Confident and outgoing personality
In return, we offer a competitive salary negotiable based on experience plus 22 days holiday excluding bank holidays, group pension scheme and death in service benefit.
- 22 days holidays per year excluding bank holidays
- group pension scheme
- death in service benefit
- opportunity to join Cycle to Work scheme, Childcare vouchers, Employee Health Plan scheme