CWS Recruitment Ltd t/a
Leicester Business Centre
111 Ross Walk
An experienced Mechanical Fitter required for a Rugby based precision engineering company
The role will suit a candidate with:
- Extensive machine building experience of high precision assemblies.
- Knowledge and working experience with fastenings, drilling/tapping/reaming, bearings, gears, pulleys, motors, hydraulics and pneumatics
- Able to read, understand and work, from complex engineering drawings
- Apprentice trained is highly desirable,
- Good previous experience will also be considered
- Panel wiring would be an advantage but not essential.
This role will suit someone:
- Experience of working within a factory, plant, or large workshop environment -
- Strong Mechanical experience. -
- Able to follow and work to strict guidelines,
- Able to work to changing and often tight schedules.
Hours of Work & Pay
- Monday – Friday 8.30am - 4.30pm
- Starting Salary £11.00 - 12.00 per hour
- Regular Overtime available
To apply, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org