Customer Services Manager
We’re looking for a driven and enthusiastic people manager who’s insightful and always looking for ways to improve the customer experience. Responsible for our contact centre you’ll work to ensure we provide a first class service to our customers who contact us via phone or digital platforms.
We can offer you:
- A minimum of 28 days holiday per year (plus bank holidays).
- Salary Circa £33,000
- A great pension scheme that’s designed to suit your needs
- Flexible working hours and home working
- Access to our Health Cash Plan
- Training and development. Let us know where you want to get to and we’ll help you get there.
- A focus on your well being including health MOTs and events.
- A state of the art modern office with a friendly working environment
We’re a housing provider in Macclesfield with over 5000 properties across East Cheshire and the surrounding areas.
If you would like to play a part in driving this team forward as Customer Services Manager, we’d love to hear from you.
Our Values are at the core of everything we do, so we are looking for someone who’s values agree with ours and will embed these too!
We value our people and care about our customers. It's an exciting time to join the Trust as we grow from strength to strength.
Apply now to be considered!
Closing date: 25/4/19
Interview date: 2/5/19