ICT Support Analyst
We’re a housing provider in Macclesfield with over 5000 properties across East Cheshire and the surrounding areas.
A Fantastic opportunity has arisen for an ICT Support Analyst to join our innovative ICT team.
We can offer you:
- Full time, 37 hours per week
- A minimum of 28 days holiday per year (plus bank holidays)
- Flexible working hours and home working
- Access to our Health Cash Plan
- Training and development. Let us know where you want to get to and we’ll help you get there
- Access to a discount site with 100’s of retailers
- A great pension scheme that’s designed to suit your needs
- A focus on your wellbeing including health MOTs and events.
- A state of the art modern office with a friendly working environment
We’re looking for an individual who can undertake the following:
- Resolve customer calls on an internally run helpdesk.
- Administer the database and web applications that are in use within the Trust including housekeeping within these databases and development where necessary.
- Administer a virtual server environment and maintain high levels of availability of the server infrastructure.
- Implement and maintain effective software and network based solutions to assist access to The Trusts systems by staff from mobile devices across multiple locations.
- Review the helpdesk on a daily basis, escalating any outstanding calls to second line support or chasing third party help desks for solutions.
- Monitor and report on the performance of all third party suppliers and service providers highlighting any failings with the supplier or escalating to the ICT Operations Manager.
- Work with the ICT Operations Manager to complete any specific milestones relating to annual ICT Service Objectives.
If you would like to play a part in supporting our team as ICT Support Analyst we’d love to hear from you.
We’re looking for a strong communicator who’s also great at relating ICT concepts to non ICT audiences. Working alongside other members of the ICT team, you’ll have a real opportunity to develop and deliver technology related initiatives for the benefit of our customers. If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
Our Values are at the core of everything we do, so we are looking for someone who’s values agree with ours and will embed these too!
We value our people and care about our customers. It’s an exciting time to join the Trust as we grow from strength to strength. Apply now!
Closing date: 23 April 2019
Interview date: 30 April 2019