© Reflex Labels Ltd. All rights reserved
Salary dependent on experience and shift worked
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Slitter Operator to join the team of a well established label and packaging manufacturing company based in Worcester. This is a permanent role on Continental shifts and responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- To consistently produce the converted product to the highest achievable standard
- To complete all QC checks and complete associated paperwork to BRC requirements
- To set up new slit runs as efficiently and quickly as possible
- To monitor the print quality at all times
- To monitor the operation of the machine at all times throughout the slit run and report any problems/defects immediately to management
- To instruct the print assistant of any requirements that the Slitter may have.
- To ensure that the machine and surrounding area is kept clean and safe as per BRC guidelines
- To notify management of any queries/issues relating to slit designs
- To operate the punch perf unit efficiently
- To maintain the slitter as required
- Any other duties commensurate with the role, as necessary
We are one of the largest companies of its kind in the UK and with an international customer-base, and serve a broad range of customer sectors. Products include self adhesive labels, shrink sleeves including R.O.S.O., linerless labels, flexible packaging, artwork and design and more. We seek to be on the forefront of innovation, investing in technology and people for continuous improvement.
In return, we offer a competitive salary with scope to increase based on performance plus 22 days holiday excluding bank holidays, group pension scheme and death in service benefit.
- 22 days holiday per year excluding bank holidays
- group pension scheme
- death in service benefit
- opportunity to join Childcare vouchers