We’re looking for a customer focused, friendly and helpful administrator to join our newly established Customer Support team. We’re a housing provider in Macclesfield with over 5000 properties across East Cheshire and the surrounding areas. The Customer Support team is made up of 3 functions (Anti-Social Behaviour resolution, Tenancy Sustainment and Talking Therapies) whose aim is to provide support to our customers and our communities.
It’s a busy team with lots to do. You’ll be supporting the team through taking and logging referrals, dealing with customer enquiries via email and over the phone and updating systems and case files in line with GDPR. There is also the opportunity to improve team processes and procedures and also to work on projects.
We can offer you:
- A minimum of 28 days holiday per year (plus bank holidays).
- A great pension scheme that’s designed to suit your needs
- Flexible working hours and home working
- Access to our Health Cash Plan
- Training and development. Let us know where you want to get to and we’ll help you get there.
- A focus on your well-being including health MOTs and events.
- A state of the art modern office with a friendly working environment
- 18.5 hours a week - pattern to be arranged
We’re looking for someone who is passionate about providing a great service and is able to talk to customers in a calm and reassuring manner, always willing to go the extra mile. You’ll be confident to use your initiative, have competent IT skills and be polite, helpful and professional.
We don’t have a set work pattern in mind, we’re open to discussing this with you at interview stage.
Our values are at the core of everything we do, so we are looking for someone whose values agree with ours and will embed these too!
We value our people and care about our customers. It’s an exciting time to join the Trust as we grow from strength to strength. Apply now!
Closing date: Wednesday 27th March 2019
Interview date: Thursday 4th April 2019
Due to the high volume of applications if you do not hear from us, please assume your application has not been progressed any further.