Basic Salary £20,000 pa
Are you bored in your current role?
Are you an experienced telesales professional?
Do you like closing sales and enjoy the buzz you get from doing this?
Are you passionate about providing excellent service and want to help people achieve their goals?
If YES is the answer, then read on, because we have the perfect role for you at the home of distance learning!
What’s on offer:
- £20k basic with a generous un-capped commission structure
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
What does the role entail?
- Making sales calls to prospective students who have expressed an interest in studying with us
- Advising students on the best course to suit their goals by asking questions and listening to their needs
- Using a call structure with sales techniques and asking students if they want to enrol with us, gaining the sale and ensuring you have given them the best service possible
- To reach daily, weekly and monthly targets
- Outbound calls to potential students
- Updating leads accordingly on our in-house CRM
- Ensuring potential students are given the correct advice on their chosen course
- Take part in in-house training sessions held by our Training Officer
- Ensure that you keep up to date with qualification/courses changes in order to provide the best customer service
What we need from you:
- A minimum of 6 months telesales experience
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets
- A natural passion for sales and a competitive streak
- Ability to demonstrate excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent verbal communication skills
The finer details:
- 37.5 hour contract
- Working hours are Monday-Friday 9-5.30pm and 11.30am-8pm (12.30-9pm January and September)
- One Saturday a month 12-6pm
- Need to be able to drive and have own transport due to the location
Plus all these extras:
- Sales incentives
- An extra day off for your birthday - every year!
- Subsidised BUPA medical cover
- Access to shedloads of award ceremonies (which we love!)
- Free lunches (YES!)
- Biscuits (A bigger YES!)
- Working alongside a highly experienced and growing team
- Training in-house
- A strong supportive management team
- Team bonding opportunities
- Discounted childcare on Birmingham Business Park – subject to availability
- After successfully passing probation, you can study one of our courses
If you are interested in out Telephone Sales Adviser role, please apply online.