We’re a housing provider in Macclesfield with over 5000 properties across East Cheshire and the surrounding areas.
We are looking for a Data Analyst who will be able to provide the trust with a greater insight into its key business and performance data, ensuring accuracy and consistency throughout.
We can offer you:
- A minimum of 28 days holiday per year (plus bank holidays).
- A great pension scheme that’s designed to suit your needs
- Flexible working hours and home working
- Access to our Health Cash Plan
- Training and development. Let us know where you want to get to and we’ll help you get there.
- A focus on your well being including health MOTs and events.
- A state of the art modern office with a friendly working environment
You’ll have a degree level qualification, such as mathematics and a professional or management qualification such as RSS. As Data Analyst you will have a keen eye for detail which will enable you to identify opportunities for further improvement on the collection and maintenance of our data.
Our values are at the core of everything we do, so we are looking for someone who’s values match ours and will embed these too!
We value our people and care about our customers. It’s an exciting time to join the Trust as we grow from strength to strength.
Closing date: Friday 8th March 2019
Interview date: Thursday 14th March 2019