© Reflex Labels Ltd. All rights reserved
We are a creative agency based in Rutland working on branding, packaging, campaigns, projects (offline and online) and printed media for a wide range of clients and consumer product sectors.
Due to growth and increasing demand we are currently seeking a creative and commercially minded Creative Artworker to join our in-house Design department. We offer a career development to build a successful career working in a fast paced, dynamic and team orientated environment.
Our candidate will be working closely with our busy creative team to produce: a wide variety of artwork for print and digital projects; visual concepts; supporting the studio manager in checking artwork from team members and monitoring quality output. Design adaptation skills are a must and working with the in-house design team, the role will involve collaborating to ensure artwork is accurate to industry standards whilst also enhancing the design. The candidate will be responsible for producing print ready retail product packaging across a wide range of artwork platforms for our clients and major UK retailers.
You will have a good eye for layout and typography, have a creative flair in artwork creation, meticulous attention to detail and fluent in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign).
Ideally you will have an understanding of modern print processes in packaging and digital production (online asset creation).
Key skills include:
- To generate print-ready creative layouts across a wide range of design projects, predominantly branded packaging and marketing literature
- To deliver accurate and high quality artwork to tight deadlines
- A meticulous eye for detail and strong creative visualisation skills
- Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Using of Apple Mac equipment and operating systems
- Advanced skillset for retouching
- Good Office skills, Mac and PC Platform (PowerPoint and Word)
- Strong understanding of layout and typography
- Ability to follow and work within brand guidelines
- Able to respond well to difficult creative and production challenges
- Aptitude to work well under pressure on a number of projects simultaneously
- Able to manage time efficiently and to ensure artwork is delivered on time
- Well organised and resourceful (ensuring in-house processes are followed)
- Confidence to work under your own initiative as well as part of a team
- Good communication skills
- Be proactive in improving skillset and studio processes
- Must be a team player with a great work ethic and desire to succeed
- Web asset creation and illustration skills would be a bonus
The role offers a very competitive salary package and fantastic career progression whilst working with some of the biggest retail consumer goods brands and retailers across the World.
You must be currently eligible to work in the UK and have a driving licence. Ideally you would be located within 45 minutes drive of Stamford, Lincs.
- 22 days holiday per year excluding bank holidays
- group pension scheme
- death in service benefit
- Childcare vouchers