ICT Support Assistant
We’re a housing provider in Macclesfield with over 5000 properties across East Cheshire and the surrounding areas.
A Fantastic opportunity has arisen for an ICT Support Assistant to join our innovative ICT team.
This job is offered on a full time basis with a salary of up to £19,526
We can offer you:
- A minimum of 28 days holiday per year (plus bank holidays).
- Flexible working hours and home working
- Access to our Health Cash Plan
- Training and development. Let us know where you want to get to and we’ll help you get there.
- Access to a discount site with 100’s of retailers
- A great pension scheme that’s designed to suit your needs
- A focus on your well-being including health MOTs and events.
- A state of the art modern office with a friendly working environment
If you would like to play a part in supporting our team as ICT Support Assistant we’d love to hear from you.
We’re looking for a strong communicator who’s also great at relating ICT concepts to non ICT audiences. Working alongside other members of the ICT team, you’ll have a real opportunity to develop and deliver technology related initiatives for the benefit of our customers. If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
Our Values are at the core of everything we do, so we are looking for someone who’s values agree with ours and will embed these too!
We value our people and care about our customers. It’s an exciting time to join the Trust as we grow from strength to strength. Apply now!
Closing date: 22nd February 2019
Interview date: Tuesday 5th March