Anti-Social Behaviour Officer
Anti Social Behaviour Officer
Are you looking for a new challenge? We’re looking for a motivated and customer focused person who can provide a first class service to ensure tenancy issues and complaints of anti social behaviour are dealt with effectively. Your excellent communication skills will ensure you’re comfortable dealing with complex queries combined with an ability to show compassion and empathy.
We’re a housing provider in Macclesfield with over 5000 properties across East Cheshire and the surrounding areas.
We can offer you:
- A minimum of 28 days holiday per year (plus Bank Holidays).
- A great pension scheme that’s designed to suit your needs
- Flexible working hours and home working
- Access to our Health Cash Plan
- Training and development. Let us know where you want to get to and we’ll help you get there.
- A focus on your wellbeing including health MOTs and events.
- An award winning office with a friendly working environment
Ideally experienced in managing anti social behaviour you will be highly experienced in dealing with complex and difficult customer issues. You’ll be a confident mediator and commited to finding creative issues to solve problems for our customers and residents. You’ll be managing a busy workload consisting of nuisance/ anti social behaviour cases, supporting all parties (complainants, perpetrators and witnesses) with an emphasis on problem resolution to increase cohesion and customer satisfaction using a range of positive interventions.
Our values are at the core of everything we do, so we are looking for someone who’s values agree with ours and will embed these too.
We value our people and care about our customers. It’s an exciting time to join the Trust as we grow from strength to strength. Apply now!
Closing date: Wednesday 20th February 2019
Interview date: Monday 25th February 2019