We offer great jobs, great pay, great benefits and a great place to work! We are currently looking for a Cafe Manager for our Watford warehouse. In return we can offer competitive salary of £32,500 per annum, personal and career growth, a friendly and supportive work environment and great benefits including life insurance, optical and dental benefit, pension plan and Employee Assistance Programme.
We are a multi-billion-dollar global membership warehouse club, with warehouses in eight countries. We are the recognised leader in our field, dedicated to quality in every area of our business and respected for our outstanding business ethics. Despite our large size and explosive international expansion, we continue to provide a family atmosphere in which our employees thrive and succeed.
In this role you will manage the Cafe’s supervisors and employees, monitors operations and tackle inefficiencies. You will ensure the department procedures are followed such as health & safety and will uphold high member service. You will be responsible for preparing business plans and developing managerial strategies to achieve sales targets.
Duties to include:
- Observes employee procedures to ensure health code compliance in all operations of the
department, such as sanitation, temperatures, and expiration dates. Implements and
upholds safety and security procedures
- Schedules, develops, counsels, trains and directs department personnel. Makes
recommendations for hiring, promotion and termination to Warehouse Manager. Reviews
and approves area time cards. Drafts and participates in presentation of employee
- Makes recommendations for hiring, promotions and termination of employment to the
- Maintains high level of teamwork and communication both inside and outside the
- Participates in periodic physical inventory (13 times a year). Determines production
requirements based on income statements elaborated from weekly and monthly
calculations recording totals of sales and expenses.
- Monitors equipment calls and schedules for repair as needed.
To be suitable for the Cafe Manager role you will:
- Be educated to GCSE standard or equivalent preferred
- Have management experience and Cafe Supervisor experience
- Be prepared to gain Forklift Certification required within 3 months.
- Hold an Intermediate Food Hygiene Certification.
We are an equal opportunities employer. All Job offers are made subject to a Substance misuse test and a background check. All Job offers are subject to a 90-day probationary period. If you would like to join a team where the employees are the best in the Wholesale industry then please press apply now to be considered.