We’re a housing provider in Macclesfield with over 5000 properties across East Cheshire and the surrounding areas. We’re ambitious with plans to build more homes, regenerate local areas and invest in our properties.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Compliance Manager to lead and manage compliance programs for the Trust.
We can offer you:
- A minimum of 28 days holiday per year (plus bank holidays).
- A great pension scheme that’s designed to suit your needs
- Salary Circa £39,000
- Full time, 37 hours a week
- Flexible working hours and home working
- Access to our Health Cash Plan
- Training and development. Let us know where you want to get to and we’ll help you get there.
- A focus on your well being including health MOTs and events.
- A state of the art modern office with a friendly working environment
In this new role, you will be responsible for ensuring that that the Trust’s homes, its tenants, staff, contractors and the public are safe and that the business is compliant with the 6 key areas of Health & Safety namely: Gas, Electrical, Asbestos, CDM, Legionella and Fire safety.
To succeed you’ll need IOSH Managing or Leading safety or NEBOSH qualification. With a keen interest in compliance you’ll be influential, a great communicator and driven.
If you would like to play a part in driving our business forward as Compliance Manager, we’d love to hear from you.
Our Values are at the core of everything we do, so we are looking for someone who’s values agree with ours and will embed these too!
We value our people and care about our customers. It’s an exciting time to join the Trust as we grow from strength to strength. Apply now!
Closing date: Monday 21st January 2019
Assessment and interview date: Friday, 25th January 2019