We’re a housing provider in Macclesfield with over 5000 properties across East Cheshire and the surrounding areas. We’re ambitious with plans to build more homes, regenerate local areas and invest in our properties.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Governance Manager to join and deliver the governance strategy for the trust.
We can offer you:
- A minimum of 28 days holiday per year (plus bank holidays).
- Salary Circa £40,000
- Full time, 37 hours a week
- A great pension scheme that’s designed to suit your needs
- Flexible working hours and home working
- Access to our Health Cash Plan
- Training and development. Let us know where you want to get to and we’ll help you get there.
- A focus on your wellbeing including health MOTs and events.
- A state of the art modern office with a friendly working environment
In this new role, you will be responsible for the management and development of effective governance processes ensuring the Trust is excellent in governance and meets its legal and regulatory requirements.
To succeed you’ll have a proven track record in managing governance processes in a housing environment. You will also have budget management experience and great interpersonal and communication skills with internal and external stakeholders.
If you would like to play a part in driving our business forward as Governance Manager, we’d love to hear from you.
Our Values are at the core of everything we do, so we are looking for someone who’s values agree with ours and will embed these too!
We value our people and care about our customers. It’s an exciting time to join the Trust as we grow from strength to strength. Apply now!
Closing date: 21st January 2019
Interview date: 30th January 2019