We’re a housing provider in Macclesfield with over 5000 properties across East Cheshire and the surrounding areas. We’re ambitious with plans to build more homes, regenerate local areas and invest in our properties.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Project Manager to join and lead on key IT projects for the Trust.
We can offer you:
- Salary up to £35,000 depending on experience
- A minimum of 28 days holiday per year (plus bank holidays)
- A great pension scheme that’s designed to suit your needs
- Full time – 37 hours a week
- Flexible working hours and home working
- Access to our Health Cash Plan
- Training and development. Let us know where you want to get to and we’ll help you get there
- A focus on your wellbeing including health MOTs and events
- A state of the art modern office with a friendly working environment
In this new role, you will be responsible for the planning and management of all of our IT projects and digitial initiatives including scoping, budgeting, PIs and monitoring progress in line with cost/benefit realisations.
To succeed you’ll be a Prince 2 (or equivalent) experienced Project Manager with a proven track record in managing projects from pre planning to post activity. With a keen interest in IT and digital technology you’ll be influential, a great communicator and driven.
If you would like to play a part in driving our business forward as Project Manager, we’d love to hear from you.
Our values are at the core of everything we do, so we are looking for someone who’s values agree with ours and will embed these too!
We value our people and care about our customers. It’s an exciting time to join the Trust as we grow from strength to strength. Apply now!
Closing date: Monday 21st January 2019
Interview date: Thursday 24th January 2019