We’re a housing provider in Macclesfield with over 5000 properties across East Cheshire and the surrounding areas. We’re ambitious with plans to build more homes, regenerate local areas and invest in our properties.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Procurement Manager to join our team who will be responsible for creating and delivering a corporate procurement strategy.
We can offer you:
- Salary up to £34,000 depending on experience
- A minimum of 28 days holiday per year (plus bank holidays).
- A great pension scheme that’s designed to suit your needs
- Full time – 37 hours a week
- Flexible working hours and home working
- Access to our Health Cash Plan
- Training and development. Let us know where you want to get to and we’ll help you get there.
- A focus on your wellbeing including health MOTs and events.
- A state of the art modern office with a friendly working environment
In this new role you’ll be creating and delivering our procurement strategy ensuring value for money and high levels of customer satisfaction. We’re looking for a somebody with great negotiation skills, a key influencer and able to manage large budgets and deliver to time and cost.
If you would like to play a part in driving the business forward as Procurement Manager we’d love to hear from you.
Our values are at the core of everything we do, so we are looking for someone who’s values agree with ours and will embed these too!
We value our people and care about our customers. It’s an exciting time to join the Trust as we grow from strength to strength. Apply now!
Closing date: Monday 21st January 2019
Interview date: Monday 28th January 2019