We require an experienced specialist to join our team supporting the process application of paint onto vehicles by a major paint supplier in Crewe.
The position will suit a flexible, reliable individual with a background in automotive paint in a production environment, who is looking for a stable career in a fast paced environment.
- Problem investigation and reporting to root cause analysis
- Assessing and correcting paint repairs
- Repairing and spraying where necessary
- Colour matching and identification of issues
- Knowledge of industry best practices for surface preparation, paint application and polishing.
- Carrying out formulated paint mixing to a very high standard
- Communicating effectively with colleagues and end users
- Robotic paint application / programming experience
- Willingness to work rotational shifts and some weekend overtime as required
Additionally, the following skills and experience would be advantageous:
- A sound knowledge of Environment, Health and Safety regulations.
- A strong focus on process and occupational safety.
- Experience of trouble shootingand problem solving techniques
- At least 5 years of industrial experience in a production facility
The position will be based on 3 shifts and additional hours will be required as necessary.