CWS Recruitment Ltd t/a
Leicester Business Centre
111 Ross Walk
Experienced Project Engineer required to join a growing team of consulting engineers and surveyors.
- Minimum of 2 years post graduate experience (preferably M.Eng)
- Studying towards chartership
- Assess and carry out civil and structural engineering design
- Carry out and supervise the production of engineering design concept drawings and construction drawings to a standard required for contractors to price the works, including organisations of topographical and soil surveys
- Write reports and prepare contract documentation and specifications
- Be knowledgeable on health & safety procedures, responsibility and risk management requirements including compliance with Construction Design and Management Regulations for construction works.
- Deliver more complicated individual engineering projects, in compliance with client requirements, health & safety, national legislation.
- Pension scheme
- Health care scheme
- 25 days annual leave
Salary - £30-£33k depending on experience
To apply, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org