Complete Utilities, established in 1996, is one of the leading companies in the UK in their field. They offer a wide range of specialist services to the utilities industry from installing new gas, water, electricity & communications networks to repairing and maintaining existing infrastructure.
With a new office based at their headquarters in Maisemore, Gloucestershire, Complete Utilities continue to have rapid growth, almost doubling their workforce in the previous year. With recent contract wins opening the doors for 250 more staff to join their ever-growing team, they are now in the position to expand even further and have opportunities for new Civils Team Members that are skilled and hard-working individuals looking for a long-term career in an established and thriving company.
The right candidates will have a positive ‘’can do’’ attitude along with the drive to maintain the high-quality work we are renowned for. You will utilise your knowledge and experience to ensure that all works are completed to the required Health, Safety and Quality standards.
- Operatives required to carry out Trench Excavation & Blown Fibre Duct Installation
- Team leaders required to be responsible for leading a 3-man site team
- Responsible for ensuring all Health and Safety standards are met
- Communication with supervisors and other colleagues
- Completing daily civils tasks within time & budget
- Passive Cab Installation, Chamber Installation & Customer Connection Point Installation
- Responsible for the company assets & plant assigned to you to perform your duties.
- Qualified operator of excavator & forward tipping dumper with valid skills card (CSCS/ECS)
- Valid driving licence, class B+E for towing preferred
- Experience in excavation, backfilling and reinstatement or similar role
- Street Works training requirements – NRSWA operative units 001 – 007
- Experience in underground services detection using a CAT & genny
- Able to use electronic devices for recording of company and client work details
- Competitive rates and salaries
- Role progression.
- Regular overtime opportunities
- Bonus schemes