Personal Assistant/Support Worker
PERSONAL ASSISTANTS – Location: Eastbourne area
Enthusiastic, engaging & experienced PAs/carers to join an existing team providing additional care to look after a 28 year-old young lady who has Cerebral Palsy, scoliosis and dystonia.
She has a happy and easygoing personality and enjoys listening to music, shopping, fashion, cooking, films, art and creative activities. She requires one-to-one assistance with all her daily needs.
Main responsibilities are:
- Undertake all personal care
- Dressing & undressing
- Prepare feeds & medications
- Give feed via gastrostomy button
- Provide entertainment and stimulation
Full training will be provided to meet the young lady’s individual needs but it is essential candidates must be able to demonstrate a good understanding of supporting someone with complex needs. Candidates must be reliable, flexible & committed to the role.
- Weekdays, weekends & overnights (sleep in) shifts available
- We are flexible about the days and hours the PAs work
- Starting pay rate of £14.50 per hour subject to experience plus paid DBS, training and holiday pay