Relief Personal Assistant
Ref no: MRT530098(CB) JAN 24
Relief Personal Assistant (cover for holidays, leave etc)
I am a 60 year-old living with my husband in the Merthyr Tydfil area.
I have been diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis which impairs my central nervous system.
I use a wheelchair and a mobility Scooter. At home a hoist is used for my lifting.
I currently have a PA in place, but I am looking for a relief PA that has the time to help out to cover any shifts that my PA will take holidays or have any leave.
The Relief PA will need to help me out with the tasks and duties below.
Working Hours/Pay of Rate
RELIEF ONLY WHEN NEEDED TO COVER HOLIDAYS/SICKNESS
CURRENT CONTRACT: 25 hours per week – 5 hours a day weekdays Mon – Fri
£13.00 Per Hour (Paid monthly)
Hours need to be flexible to my needs and will be discussed in the interview
Tasks and Duties
- Provide lunch and snacks on weekdays.
- Some personal care(emptying catheter bag)
- Some cooking and washing dishes
- Help to take medication
- Help with household tasks such as changing bedding, laundry and ironing.
- Support and encourage my independence where possible, and preserve my personal sense of well-being
TYPE OF PERSON REQUIRED
- A flexible person who can step in at short notice
- A person with patience and friendly
- A person who is dependable and arrives on time
- A person with a positive commitment to this kind of work
Training is accessible if required for the job role
Successful applicant will be subject to a three-month trial period.
A DBS check will be required, this will be at no cost to yourself.
Apply online – specifically in Google search engine, precisely enter
MRT530098(CB) where it will then take you to where you can apply.
Or alternatively please send your CV to: email@example.com quoting the reference number MRT530098(CB)
Please note that this advert has been placed on behalf of one of our Service User. Should your application be successful, you will be directly employed by the customer and not PeoplePlus