Control Engineer Role
We currently have an exciting opportunity to join a well-established technology company who are at the forefront of control system design, install and commission in automated sortation.
They are looking to strengthen their team with a Control System Engineer. The right candidate will learn from the experienced team of senior engineers all aspects of the project control life cycle.
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- PLC/HMI/VSD: TIA Portal/step 7 (S7 1500/Comfort/G120)
- Control Networks: ProfiNET, Asi
- Write PLC and HMI code in ladder, STL and SCL
- Familiar with the IEC 61131-3 (LD, FB, ST and SFC)
- Creation of Software Design Specifications (SDS) and Functional Design Specifications (FDS)
- Write PLC and HMI code from scratch for manual & automatic machines.
- Ability to produce Factory Acceptance Tests (FAT) and accompanying testing documentation
- Full UK driving licence
- Siemens S7 Failsafe PLC
- Software validation & simulation.
- Knowledge OPC, distributed I/O systems.
- Awareness of SCADA systems.
- Educated to minimum Degree level in Controls/Software Engineering.(HNC applicants may be considered dependant on experience)
- Experience in electrical systems design with AutoCAD electrical, report, and specification writing.
- Competitive salary based on experience level and qualifications
- Part of an ETO owned company
- Flexi time working
- Some home working
- Health insurance
- Company Performance based bonus
- Access to pool vehicles for travel.
If you are interested in the role or would like to discuss further please do not hesitate to contact Katie on 01134862870